- Arrive at the chapel 20 minutes prior to Mass,
- Oversee set up: Everything is on.
- Make certain that the Sound person knows what # Father’s mic is, what # the Lector’s mic is and what # the announcement mic is.
- Make contact with the Sound person
- Notify the chapel coordinator that your ministry is prepared for mass to start. If by 8:25 you are missing the Sound person, either fill in for that person or find someone else to fill in.
Take note of how the Sound is operating. Is there feedback? Is it loud enough? Is it too loud? Is there anything that needs to be tweaked?
- Oversee take down: Ensure that Father’s mic has been placed on the Sound Board table.
Duties outside of Mass:
- Scheduling: Fill in gaps in the schedule, contact your Ministry Team every Friday to confirm, contact chapel coordinator to confirm