- Free MAGNIFICAT Subscription until MAY2020. Link: Magnificat
- Catholic Spiritual Resources. Link: Catholic Spiritual Resources 2020
- Act of Spiritual Communion:
In addition to participating in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass via TV, it is recommended to also make an Act of Spiritual Communion before or during the broadcast of the Mass.
Spiritual communion is a great way to cultivate our love for Christ in the Eucharist for those times when we can’t make it to Daily Mass or Sunday Mass for a variety of reasons (something unexpected, weather, job, sickness, no priest, etc.). It is important to note that, under normal circumstances, a spiritual communion can never replace your obligation to attend Mass on Sundays. Link: ACT OF SPIRITUAL COMMUNION
4. Faith-fully Navigating Coronavirus With Your Kids. Link: Faithfully Navigating Coronavirus for Parents
5. Prayer for Protection (COVID-19 USCCB). Link: prayer-coronavirus-2020-card